quinta-feira, fevereiro 1

Training Day

Grande filme! Denzel Washington faz de "mister" à moda antiga. Apesar de tudo acaba em grande....digo eu!

Alonzo Harris: Aww, you motherfuckers. Okay. Alright. I'm putting cases on all you bitches. Huh. You think you can do this shit... Jake. You think you can do this to me? You motherfuckers will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you. SHU program, nigga. 23 hour lockdown. I'm the man up in this piece. You'll never see the light of... who the fuck do you think you're fucking with? I'm the police, I run shit around here. You just live here. Yeah, that's right, you better walk away. Go on and walk away... 'cause I'm gonna' burn this motherfucker down. King Kong ain't got shit on me. That's right, that's right. Shit, I don't, fuck. I'm winning anyway, I'm winning... I'm winning any motherfucking way. I can't lose. Yeah, you can shoot me, but you can't kill me.

2 Bitaites:

Anónimo disse...

"AAAWWWWWWW you motherfucker...you shot me in the ass!!!".

what a mean son of a bitch this is hein nigger?

Anónimo disse...

este é um grande filme, sim sr.
é o filme onde Eva Mendes aparece nua :D